Is this your first time here?
Is This Your First Time Logging In?
Log in by clicking the maroon "Log in" button above. (Only Moodle admins and support accounts use the manual login at the bottom of the screen.)
We recommend browsing in Chrome.
Moodle was upgraded to version 3.5 on January 3rd. With these changes you can enjoy:
- more visual elements
- an enhanced Dashboard and user interface
- better organization
- embedding ThingLink videos directly into your course
- embedding Padlet digital corkboards
Faculty may attend workshops and/or one-on-one support sessions on Moodle 3.5 throughout Spring and May term. For Summer workshops on Moodle 3.5, please visit our workshops page. For online support on Moodle 3.5, featuring tutorials and training videos, please visit our faculty support website.
Regular support hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
If you are enrolled in a course that does not appear in Moodle, your instructor may have hidden it from student-view. Courses are hidden from student-view by default at the start of each term until an instructor makes the course available. Please contact your instructor to ensure that they have made the course available on Moodle. If the course has been made available by the instructor and you are still not able to access the course, please contact email@example.com.
Support Documentation: How-to Videos
Have a question about your course? Email our Moodle Support team (behind the Jones Computer Center in the Armacost Library) at MoodleSupport@redlands.edu
For your privacy and security, as well as our responsibility to safeguard your information, please send communications from a secure Redlands email. Please include the following helpful information for fastest service:
- Course URL (ex. http://learn.redlands.edu)
- Moodle course name, number, and section (ex. 2018FA Prin of Bio: Mol/Cel & Gen Lab (BIOL-201-01))
- Instructor's name
- Screenshot of the error screen
- Your full name
- Phone number
We will look into the situation and return your email as soon as possible.
Curriculum and Instruction, Padlet, ThingLink, Moodle Gradebook:
- Ryan Glidden firstname.lastname@example.org (909) 748-8025
- Cheyne Murray email@example.com (909) 748-8321
- Matt Waters firstname.lastname@example.org (909) 748-8699
Kaltura, WebEx, and One Button Studio:
- Paul Lopez email@example.com (909) 748-8925
Log in and password issues:
- Cheryl Robbins firstname.lastname@example.org (909) 748-8319
Submitting Final Grades:
- Joselyn Gaytan email@example.com (909) 748-8332